Expression of Interest - Development Assessment Officer, Building Surveyors, Regulatory Services Officer (Onsite Sewerage Management), Environmental Health Officer and Senior Planner
The important stuff:
- Full Time and Part Time positions:. Flexible working hours will be available in these roles.
- Salary: An attractive remuneration package available and negotiable for the right applicants.
- Contact: To arrange a confidential discussion please contact Kate Eastham, on 02 66250411 or email@example.com
Who we are:
The team: We are a diverse group of professionals of different disciplines, working together to achieve excellent and innovative land use and development outcomes for the community, providing job satisfaction and career enhancement.
Typical development exposure includes large lot subdivisions (urban/rural), industrial and commercial developments, quarries, all types of rural & urban residential housing, DCP & LEP creation, strategic growth/road/ecological studies amongst many other varied themes such as flooding, bushfire, ecologically sensitive areas, acid sulphate, amenity and the like.
The organisation: We are committed to making a valuable difference in the community in which we live, work and play. We are a diverse organisation that is made up of many disciplines all working towards the same end goal. We offer a broad range of career opportunities for everyone and encourage and support our teams to develop their skills and build their careers here in the Northern Rivers.
To find out more about our diverse and colourful region, click here.
Where are we:
There is no other place quite like Lismore, Nimbin and its villages nestled amongst lush hinterland. Tucked away in the rolling hills of a far north eastern pocket of NSW, the Northern Rivers is like no other place in the world. An area renowned for its astonishing natural beauty, amazing cultural diversity, relaxed lifestyles, and quirky charms; a place where old school blends with alternative living, World Heritage national parks, extraordinary artists and gourmet produce, and nature sets the pace.
- A strategic thinker
- A team player
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Someone who thrives in a busy challenging environment
- Someone who enjoys working on diverse interesting projects
- A problem Solver
- An expert communicator
- A Professional with relevant qualifications
- Being a stones throw away from iconic destinations, beautiful beaches, rain forests, great shopping and being close to domestic and international airports.
- The option to work flexibly to create a work/life balance
- Working with a diverse range of passionate and professional teams across the wide range of services we offer to the community
- Generous leave entitlements including long service leave entitlements and access to paid parental leave
- Working in a team that supports and encourages growth and development including access to higher education assistance
- Feeling supported by an organisation that genuinely cares about your wellbeing, including having access to our Employee Assistance Program and Fitness Passport.
- Making a difference in our community and leaving a legacy